RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emo's suck

bzk90

Lord
Emos have no idea how good they have it...they can be sad about their lives when they have lived in a 3rd world country for a year or two

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
bzk90 said:
Emos have no idea how good they have it...they can be sad about their lives when they have lived in a 3rd world country for a year or two

Hell yeah. Fucking spoiled rats sit and listen to Dashboard COnfessional, cut their arms up, and bitch about how their parents don't understand them, cause they arent allowed to have their BF's come over.

What's an emo? Seriously this word has popped up recently. damn american youth... excluding myself of course.

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
the video should be enough to understand these idiots.

Emo 1:
Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle

Emo 2:
A group of white, mostly middle-class well-off kids who find imperfections in there life and create a ridiculous, depressing melodrama around each one. They often take anti-depressants, even though the majority don't need them. They need to wake up and deal with life like everyone else instead of wallowing in their imaginary quagmire of torment.

Emo conversation!

XxSlavetoAnguishxX: omg my gf just left me
acidburnedsoul: that sux man
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: i blame myself only i'm such an ass *cries*
acidburnedsoul: dude come over to my house and we can cut ourselves together
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: okay *cries*
acidburnedsoul: omg dashboard confessional has a new cd, i preordered it already
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: dude they're my favorite band to self-mutilate to
acidburnedsoul: i prefer to cut myself while watching Napoleon Dynamite on my bigscreen
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: dude that movie is so deep. i cry every time i see it
acidburnedsoul: me too. i hate myself
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: yeah we're such tortured souls, nobody understands how hard life is for us
acidburnedsoul: yeah we got it tough dude. pass the tissues

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
bzk90 said:
Emo 2 is worse than Emo 1 but they are both pretty bad...

They're more or less the same thing, just different definitions ...
Emo = pathetic.
hate them all. And they're ALL BI-SEXUALS!!
*grossed out*

bzk90

Lord
I wonder if twice realizes that hes making fun of nerds by posting in Ultima Online Software Emulation forum...

You're a troll twice, jump in a bungie pit please...

NiteStar

Wanderer
Thnx guy's for clearing up wtf an emo is/was, sounds like they need massive doses of "get the f#$k over yourself" pills and then a good a$$ kicking.

The little pricks needed my old man for a parent, first time they tried cutting themselves he would sharpen the knife.

Geez I can't belive anyone that damn stupid.

NiteStar

Wanderer
Manu said:
There are grown men that watch and love the carebears... need I say more?

OMFG!!!! *slaps self twice

I remember the first time I pulled into a gas station and there sat a broke down old station waggon, 4 people (?) (still unsure if they qualify for people) around the junker.

All had long black oily hair, black nails, black clothing and you couldn't tell if they were boys or girls and I sure as hell wasn't flipping them upside down to check.

They were in the heart of the Ghetto trying to figure out where to pour oil in the car and none of them knew where the hood was at let alone the motor.

All the gang bangers were giving them plenty of room, nobody wanted to get to close.

I went back home and hid just in case it was an invasion.

I am afraid if I ran into an Emo I might be tempted to run them down to help fill in a pot hole, it would be the only useful thing they ever did.

Manu

Knight
Nothing wrong with a little furry love. But the care bears need to get shot in the head. Repeatedly. I need some new rugs for my living room when my new fireplace arrives.