RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emo's suck

Kishikowa

Wanderer
I would love to have a nice debate, with the members of runuo, to see your point of veiws but im a little worried about people *shitting* on the form.

Kishikowa

Wanderer
HellRazor;707771 said:
You're talking shit. ;)

yes, and now to shit on this friend, of course everyone gets emotional, espialy when taking a shit. you get angery! FERIOUS just to launch last nights dinner into the depths under the street!

Admin God

Wanderer
wtf...

I have satisfaction from this image since it successfully combines two completely different topics from two threads.

HellRazor

Knight
There's only one thing worse than being emo. And that's being an emo programmer.

I can see the chapters of the book now...

"Chapter 1 - Programming with feeling"

"Chapter 2 - Learning to cope with code that doesn't work"

"Chapter 3 - Crying as a debugging method"

"Chapter 4 - Effective whining for help"

Courageous

Wanderer
HellRazor;707814 said:
There's only one thing worse than being emo. And that's being an emo programmer.

I can see the chapters of the book now...

"Chapter 1 - Programming with feeling"

"Chapter 2 - Learning to cope with code that doesn't work"

"Chapter 3 - Crying as a debugging method"

"Chapter 4 - Effective whining for help"

Mod + 1, Funny

C//

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Chapter 1:

It doesn't work. You can't be artsy with code. Elegance is another matter entirely.

Chapter 2:

It happens. Then we debug. It's your fault for not writing it right the first time.

Chapter 3:

Worse Than Failure. Crying will not fix your code.

Chapter 4:

People hate you -- you should kill yourself.

Kishikowa

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK;707953 said:
Chapter 1:

It doesn't work. You can't be artsy with code. Elegance is another matter entirely.

Chapter 2:

It happens. Then we debug. It's your fault for not writing it right the first time.

Chapter 3:

Worse Than Failure. Crying will not fix your code.

Chapter 4:

People hate you -- you should kill yourself.

Lmao, chapter 4 is great!:D