RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

employment section

bzk90

Lord
employment section

i know an afull lot of people that have skills and are looking for jobs on shards but they have no way of getting them unless somone is advertsing in the sig like me but what would be nice is a forum where u can post ur skills andthe position u would like to apply for i think this would get alot of scriptors/webdesigners/experienced staff of the coach and into the computer chair :)

SoLLeX

Wanderer
i can't script at all lol but im good staff no liek all da commands ect i have pateince i can teach complete newbs i can get along counsellor suits me fine if u jus need ingame staff holler to me aim is FrozenUser icq is 92746642

im on alot of the time

fallen461

Wanderer
employment

if anyone needs a world developor are good staff yell ive done both ive decored several shard and i love it and ive been staff on several also im fair good with people and honest so if this sounds like something you are looking for give me a yell thanks