RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enhanced Client Supported Server/shard needs Staff

Gamble

Traveler
I have a small full time server up and running that supports the Enhanced client as well as classic. We are looking for a handfull of people to join our team. I have 1 developer and myself who runs the shard. We have a lot of custom dungeons and some great ideas added into the shard. We are looking for another full time developer / scriptor as well as some staff members to test and fix already implemented components.

jaapie

Sorceror
Just wondering, did you manage to get the grid backpack and the missing string stuff working properly? If so, how? im clue less. :p btw, gl with your newly born shard.

Gamble

Traveler
Yes I have the grid backpack as well as most of the other buggs fixed with it... I am looking for someone who is good at fixing null exception errors though because I am not good at them and I have a couple to fix

Gamble

Traveler
I guess everyone want their own shard in stead of develping one... still looking for staff here

Azgarech

Wanderer
I am still trainning on my own little shard, when I will be a bit more sure of what I am doing I will be ready to join your team. :)