RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Equipping weapons bugs out if toggling war/peace

If I am toggling war/peace aka tabbing I get bugged out delays when trying to equip a weapon and sometimes even cast a spell. So I will be toggling war/peace via tab in game or spacebar set through razor and try to toggle dress key a weapon. It bugs out by either not equipping or delaying the equip far longer than normal. Also sometimes Ill get the infamous bug where the weapon either wont unequip or it will just cycle around in your bag without ever equippping.

I also had the issue that my char would randomly stop in combat. It turned out that the fact that I had every spell key set in razor and then in the UO client macros I would also set the keys to toggle war/peace to make tabbing in combat much easier was the reason. Apparently tabbing was bugging out my client to make me stop randomly and the tabbing would get queued and cause delays. By removing all these keys to tab I have not had this issue since, but I have always played like this with razor and I have NEVER had an issue until I recently reinstalled and started playing again.

I have fresh installed UO 7.0.10 and I have also tried 7.0.15. I am using the latest version of razor. I have completely reformatted windows 7-64. I run razor and the client in comp mode win xp sp3 and disabled vis themes. I do not have CPU red checked in razor. My object delay is 600 and I have messed with that and had no better results.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Kyndrith of Sonoma, Divinity, IPY, Hybrid, Revelations