RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Errors in xanthos Motd.cs

nevar2006

Sorceror
Errors in xanthos Motd.cs

I am looking at restart a new server again, but i have noticed a few changes in the SVN.

when i try to load Xanthos Utilities i get several errors about one line of code.
Code:
+ Customs/Xanthos/Utilities/motd.cs:
   CS0019: Line 481: Operator '&' cannot be applied to operands of type 'Server
ClientFlags' and 'int'
ClientFlags' and 'int'
ClientFlags' and 'int'
ClientFlags' and 'int'
ClientFlags' and 'int'

here is the line from the script.

Code:
AddLabel( 205, 180, NewsGump.kDataColor, (( state.Flags & 0x10 ) != 0 ) ? "Samurai Empire" : (( state.Flags & 0x08 ) != 0) ? "Age of Shadows" : (( state.Flags & 0x04 ) != 0) ? "Blackthorn's Revenge" : (( state.Flags & 0x02 ) != 0 ) ? "Third Dawn" : (( state.Flags & 0x01 ) != 0 ) ? "Renaissance" : "The Second Age" );

So i am guessing somethings has changed, just not sure how to handle it.
And, Yes i have searched the forums for the answer.

he had made it "universal for all expansion sets - can just change it so (just use the wording you want)
Code:
AddLabel( 205, 180, NewsGump.kDataColor, (( state.Flags & 0x10 ) != 0 ) ? "Samurai Empire" : (( state.Flags & 0x08 ) != 0) ? "Age of Shadows" : (( state.Flags & 0x04 ) != 0) ? "Blackthorn's Revenge" : (( state.Flags & 0x02 ) != 0 ) ? "Third Dawn" : (( state.Flags & 0x01 ) != 0 ) ? "Renaissance" : "The Second Age" );
to
Code:
AddLabel( 205, 180, NewsGump.kDataColor, "Mondain's Legacy" );