RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

errors on loading world

Hades1089

Traveler
when i load my black screen it loads fine until it comes to world then i get a fatal error so i put in my previouse saves and comes up with a problem with

Error 0x80070570: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.
Mobiles.idx
Type: IDX File
Size: 752 KB
Date modified: 8/16/2011 10:16pm

but i dont remember messing with the mobiles just the playermobiles.cs but it worked fine after i edited it but then i deleted a couple people off the shard and since then i started having problems.
so if anyone could help i would be really greatful. thanks

Hades1089

Traveler
nvm but for future reference if anyone has this problem just go into your saves delete the file manually then copy and past the backup save and put it in that solved my problem it just wouldn't let me copy over it because of it being corrupt

Hades1089

Traveler
used to but started over and it seems to be working better now lol but still havent tested the house problem i was having when i put a house down i get errors and no stairs to it or sign

Hades1089

Traveler
Post the crashlogs.
this is the house error
Code:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at Server.Multis.DesignStateDetailed..ctor(Int32 serial, Int32 revision, Int32 xMin, Int32 yMin, Int32 xMax, Int32 yMax, MultiTileEntry[] tiles)
  at Server.Multis.DesignStateDetailed.CompressionThread()

Scriptiz

Sorceror
Think that you have a problem with serialize/deserialize. Like if you are serializing something without deserializing it, or not in the good order...

Just my opinion :$

Hades1089

Traveler
Think that you have a problem with serialize/deserialize. Like if you are serializing something without deserializing it, or not in the good order...

Just my opinion :$
the only problem with that is that i never changed anything in the housing part just made custom scripts and messed with playermobile but everything works fine but the housing and i got a little idea that may work or may not but i need someone to post there houses.cs script and maybe i can see if it is that part of the script i will just replace mine with the new one and see what i get so please somebody post there houses.cs for me ty

Hades1089

Traveler
ok none of the scripts helped i really need to figure out what is wrong and y i when i lay down a house i get the error and then no sign or steps appear please someone help me out