Event of the day: April 30th

Discussion in 'Starbucks @ RunUO.com' started by MadeInQuebec, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Fraz

Fraz Traveler

I have Skype, don't usually have it on, but I can change that I suppose.

Please, run the repo, your idea, and you are the major driving force currently for it.

I'm happy with w/e name deemed appropriate.
  2. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Would facebook be better?

I'll get the repo up when I get the server logic working as a unity application.

The name has to be a group decision.

@MadeInQuebec

Open to suggestion.
  3. Fraz

Fraz Traveler

Skype: Geos Frazurbluu, I seemed to remember the password, Im on.
  4. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

There's two, added both.
  5. MadeInQuebec

MadeInQuebec The Eminent Made In Quebec, Elder Moderator Staff Member

You tag me, but I ain't got a clue what you'd want from me.

Please state clearly.

6. Fraz

Fraz Traveler

I believe he was asking you for an opinion on what to name a project rebuilding RunUO in Unity..

After some discussion last night about how best to devote creative energy with meaningful result,
    I think the idea has been put on indefinite hold.
    At least that was my take by the end of the night.
    I could be wrong though.
  7. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Honestly, I decided against spending any more time with runuo.

I came here a naive youngin' looking to put my codes to good use, help people out, etc.

Literally, after all these years, I can count on one hand the individuals that haven't either lied to my face, stabbed me in the back, stolen from, called me a liar while lying in the same breath.

Like this place was a real awakening for me, I'm very glad it was here I learned not to trust because if it really mattered, ya'll people would fall.

So thank you for the tarnishing of naivety, I can't imagine what would have happened if I trusted you people with things that actually mattered.

The hilarious part of this is, ya'll started this shit over the fact I thought lightsabers shouldn't be in UO and voiced my opinion about it, and girly fucking Tass goes and cries to Milva and to this day ya'll still won't admit it.

But when I look over there, on the other side of the fence, I see no accomplishments. So, it's getting to the point where I think I've rubbed your faces in it long enough. I really did at one point think we would all just say I'm sorry and admit our wrongs but you literally couldn't swallow your pride, any of you.

@Fraz Get on teh skypes
  8. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Imagine what we could have done together. Now look at what actually happened.