Event of the day: May 11th

Discussion in 'Starbucks @ RunUO.com' started by MadeInQuebec, May 11, 2017.

1. MadeInQuebec

MadeInQuebec The Eminent Made In Quebec, Elder Moderator Staff Member

Did you know that,

707 years ago, in France, 54 members of the Knights Templar are burned at the stakes on counts of heresy. The Knights Templar has been for almost 200 years an important christian military organisation that played crucial roles in the crusade. Unfortunately, toward the end of their existence, the king of France Philip IV, used allegations of criminal charges against an ousted Templar in order to eliminate the organisation. His motives have been driven by the fact that he owed them a lot of money for their military services, and he saw that as a way to clear himself from his debts toward them. About 2 years after this event, the Knights Templar were no more.

History, needs never be forgotten!
  2. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

The Pope was the one who disbanded the organisation in 1312.
    He did so under threat from the King, whom the Pope was subordinate to, effectively being bullied around.

Though officially disbanded and the last members being burned at the stake in 1314, the organisation still exists today in sparse pockets around the world.
  3. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

And here I was hoping you'd kill yourself.
  4. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

I bet I could kill myself better than you could kill yourself, how about a competition? You first.
  5. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Just remember you character is such that you feel need to correct me when I mistake count for length.

Lol, you'd give up on something that actually mattered while making sure I knew you knew what intellisense said.

You should watch this demo google interview where the dude is like.. I can't remember if it's count or length and the lady just shrugs.

Difference is, I didn't sit here and tell you how you felt about. If someone is going to kill themselves over some stupid shit like a emulator, let them.

6. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Oh and by the way, organization is spelled with a 'z' - but hey, I'm sure you knew that.
  7. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Look into yourself, you know it to be true.

Omfg, it's so fucking sad.
  8. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Maybe you should go work on that last project you were fired from..

But you're going to tell me about integrity, right?

IMG_09022017_191715.png
  9. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

Anger to hate, hate to suffering...
    Search your feelings, you know it to be true...

Star Wars

You really took me seriously with that?
    You seem mad bro.
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
  10. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

The first step is actually being hireable...
  11. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

Only in America would they commonly use a 'z' where the rest of the world uses an 's', then try to tell the rest of the world they're doing it wrong.

Because MM/DD/YYYY