Event of the day: May 9th

Discussion in 'Starbucks @ RunUO.com' started by MadeInQuebec, May 9, 2017.

1. MadeInQuebec

MadeInQuebec Convicted: Serving life sentence of forum cleaning Staff Member

Did you know that,

631 years ago, England and Portugal enters in an alliance following the marriage of King John 1 of Portugal to Phillipa of Lancaster, daughter of the 1st Duke of Lancaster. This lead to the signing of the Treaty of Windsor. It is the oldest diplomatic alliance that is still valid today.

History, needs never be forgotten!
    Vorspire likes this.
  2. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Yeah he said never forget,
    so we never regret,
    hope you comin' correct,
    because we never neglect,
    and we always direct,
    that's why you know they respect,
    because they know we don't fret,
    yeah just rage and the debt,
    to god and the tent,
    yeah the circus I meant,
    only currency spent,
    so we give nothing for lent,
    every day we observe words sent,
    to lead you from cent,
    yeah suggest you get bent.
  3. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Even the mightiest of trees bend to the wind, simply to remain standing.

Those that do not, fall, shatter, and rot.
  4. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Same place I got held down by a blood while a skin head punched me in my face because the skin head started a fight he couldn't finish alone and I pressed his fucking lips into the pavement.

Just getting harder, yeah this round just the starter.
  5. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

Wouldn't hold up as evidence, it doesn't clearly show who's in the image, or where it was taken, but you can still make out the face in the table reflection.

I bet I can take a pretty good guess at who those hands belong to :p

Would be pretty lame if someone tried to use it against you anyway.

Is it a coincidence that you haven't smoked for a month and you're now having psychotic episodes?
    (Legit, that's how you put it, not taking a dig)
  6. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

Damn, I mean, you told me a bit about that crazy shit but I didn't know it was that bad. No wonder you're so fucking angry all the time. You'll be the next Eminem at this rate, then you'll be the one laughing.

Iris? :p
  7. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

First of all, fuck eminem. That bitch is fake as shit. Put me in a ring with him, no joke.

I'm really not even sure if I want to make music, I was thinking a book of poems.

Second of all you can bet your balls that if I did make music it wouldn't be complaining about fucking mommy to the goddamn world.

One is letting off steam, the other is supposed to be art. Like I literally can't remember ever writing a rhyme about how bad mommy was.

Truth be told I shouldn't even said what I said because I also know dude who raped his daughter so like, taking 1,000 dollars from when she pays my rent isn't worth being as mad as I was.

On some real shit, most of the times if I'm telling you why I'm mad, it's not the real reason because if it made me that mad it would be a weakness and I wouldn't tell you about it.

And no the hand does not belong to Iris! That was the dude who was moving the product.
  8. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Like I really don't give a fuck about the 1k it was being lied to in my face, like after everything we'd been through, why lie about something so petty.

Anger has a purpose, but it's a double-edged sword.
  9. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Like honestly, being called a rapper makes me cringe, I really don't approve of the state of pop culture - it kind of pisses me off I can't write poems without said labels.
  10. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

That's the issue right there, you think if you show any sign of weakness or humanity, people are going to fuck you up, or use it against you. No wonder you do the same to others when they open up. I don't think any of us have any vested interest in fucking you over, or attacking you, or making you look weak. You're a human being for fucks's sake, and the shit you're going through, if it's true, is worth understanding, at least for me. I'm not religious, but this shit would fall under the "anyone can be saved" trope and that's why I've tried and tried to understand your situation. It's not easy, when you go from genuinely awesome, to bitter and volatile. It's not fair on anyone, especially yourself.

I have no clue, no advice, nothing, it probably wouldn't be worth much to you anyway, but that doesn't stop me from trying, even if it makes me look foolish for giving you the benefit of the doubt over and over.

Your past, your words, do not make who you are. Your actions now, define you.
  11. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

The reference to Eminem was merely on merit of he's a pissed off musician, and that's where you're heading, not that it's a bad thing if you wanted to. Songs with genuine anger behind them come out on top IMO.
  12. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

I don't fuck people up any time they show humanity or weakness...

That post on servuo was actually a compliment, to be honest.. I'm pretty sure I started it out saying you were the only one over there who could code.
  13. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

I'm sorry if you thought that was out of anger, it really is more spite.

Like, I ain't figured out the bug either, the dude who wrote runuo was obviously college educated and had issues with it, it's a tough issue.

I was literally running a campaign, a smear campaign.
  14. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

I ain't spent any time on it either, but the whole thing is beef.

Like if I'ma be banned for saying swords are not lightsabers I'm pretty much going to attack them on anything. Like it's the whole point.
  15. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Basically the point is, they're not qualified to handle the material they're handling and they could help people over here but they choose not to because over there has promises of a nice little moderator title. Like dude I was here when it went up and down, it was some grown ass men trying to lord over a community they didn't start and are not capable of developing.
  16. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

Oh, I don't care about that post and I'm not gonna moderate what you can and can't say, but I just can't be arsed getting into the middle of a war that doesn't need to happen.
  17. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

And may I add you can bet your ass we'd be running async sockets right now if I had put as much time into deving runuo as I did my servuo smear campaign.
  18. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

LOL, you're probably right... but no regrets eh?
  19. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Lol, this is a war?
  20. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Nah no regrets. First blood is on them homie.