RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

evo wolf help

aremihca

Wanderer
evo wolf help

k had another post somewhere askin where to start :0 figured that part out now i have it down to 4 files drag and drop install but my evos want evolve and at a certain point they go from a wolf body to a drake body lmao looks wierd with a drake howlin like a wolf if anyone can take a look at what i got so fasr and fix or explain clearly how to fix it would be gratly appreciated you will probly recognize the scripts because i am still at the copy & paste modify stage of scripting this will be my second attempt at a script and would love to get this one working rite (how do you buff it a little more and speed it up ) anyway heres the files if somebody wants to tackle it and give it a whirl

I am so sorry i got this in wrong spot is it possible to move it or do i need to repost it ???

Attachments

• Copy of evo wolf.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 2

milva

Sorceror
You will be better off to post the script in code tags, click on the # where you enter your post then just copy and past the script within the code tag :p This will make it easier to search threw the script for the ids which are wit in it for the wolf