RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extra keyboard keys - how to get sallos to recognize them?

how did you do it?

In my case my sidewinder x4 just needed to be run with admin privileges because of windows 7...so if you have a keyboard with function keys other then the normal 104 standard keys or what not just make sure the software that controls the macros for them and what not is running with admin priv.

Steven2007

Sorceror
Well the problem I run into is that the picture of the keyboard in Sallos that I use to make macros does not display all of the keys that are on my keyboard. For example, if I have a FF1 key and FF2 key underneath my normal F1 and F2 keys, the Sallos macro picture doesn't show it.

Yeah you can't fix that physically though if you know the key number for them you can manually put it into your macro file - though if you have extra keys you should have some kind of software that controls them and allows you to program them ??