RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction

Erica

Knight
Faction

ok i am asking if this is a bug when i go steal a sigil it stays in backpack but everytime you steal a sigil you and horse or pet you riding turns all purple even your weapon in hand if let says you still have the sigil on you and you get off mount he turns back to same regular color but get on him he and you still purple only way you trun back to your color hue if you put the sigil you stole to where it should be placed at in osi i was in faction and i never saw any one turn purple when you steal the sigil

Phantom

Knight
Erica said:
ok i am asking if this is a bug when i go steal a sigil it stays in backpack but everytime you steal a sigil you and horse or pet you riding turns all purple even your weapon in hand if let says you still have the sigil on you and you get off mount he turns back to same regular color but get on him he and you still purple only way you trun back to your color hue if you put the sigil you stole to where it should be placed at in osi i was in faction and i never saw any one turn purple when you steal the sigil

This isn't a bug

http;//www.uo.com

Look at their Faction Guide, before posting questions/bugs in regards to Factions.

Trust me this IS ON OSI, has been FOR YEARS...

Ninja-AoI

Wanderer
Erica said:

Once a Sigil is Looted by a Faction, the Hope and Goal of the remaining Factions would be to prevent you from getting that Sigil back to your Stronghold. (i.e. the reason some forms of travel are prohibited.)

Since the Sigil can be handed off from one Faction member to another of the same Faction, it would be highly impossible for the reamining Factions to know who has the Sigil.

As stated above that is a very old OSI Standard.

RoninGT

Sorceror
Thats been apart of factions sence day one of faction on OSI hasnet it? Cause i remeber the bannable purple items, (OSIs Bug) where you could keep some of your equipment purple hehe i had a spell book and 2 kats :p

Ronin