RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faitel Error With RunUO 2.0 SVN 313 MONO

Fatal Error With RunUO 2.0 SVN 313 MONO

Every time I go to load up RunUO 2.0 SVN 313 MONO it keeps on coming up with this error

I do not know why. I have a copy of it on a CD and that copy books up with no errors until I change any script to it or add any to it. I checked my data path and every thing it look right and i trued change it to where my uo is at and still dose the same thing. Can anyone help me it is the only server that has a good working ML like osi and i need that to work on it.

Much likely it's related to this one: (incomplete patch put in SVN, just wait for next SVN revisions or roll back to 512)

Ancient Sosaria;838979 said:
Can anyone help me it is the only server that has a good working ML like osi and i need that to work on it.

Please continue. I'm interested.

osd_daedalus;839445 said:
Much likely it's related to this one: (incomplete patch put in SVN, just wait for next SVN revisions or roll back to 512)

Please continue. I'm interested.
Dose it mean to role back to an older version of SVN and what are you interested in the part that is has the only good working ML that is just like OSI