RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

favorite chapter in UO?

hungry4knowhow

Sorceror
Pre T2A....its the whole chasing the dragon thing. I think everyones favorite is the era they began in. Pre t2a, the majority of users were new to MMO's. Everyone was learning together, exploring, it wasnt about being 7x, or maxxed out.

I've never been into PvP, always been a crafter. Those were the best days. The most risk but also the most reward. Without all the new stuff. end ramble.

pooka01

Sorceror
Around LBR, when they made a nice map that wasn't just to fill up houses.
And the arts stood the same. AOS+ are just raw too-modern arts.
After all that, i think it started to be more and more childish.

(I think i also started more in LBR)

Clx-

Traveler
P25(summer 2004), when they capped most attributes for PvP, right up until SE release. So only a window of 4-5 months, but had more fun then than even t2a era, which I thought would never be topped. Mass red v blue battles at champ spawn, good server populations and Felucca communities - and balanced PvP.

shtoink

Sorceror
99 or 2000 when the guild I was in consisted of all coworkers and we owned the chaos shrine on Catskills, lol. Good times. Wish I was still in touch with alot of those guys

LordHogFred

Knight
I started playing just after T2A but I think the period I enjoyed most was probably LBR as that was when our guild was most active.

Krave

Sorceror
pre t2a prob cause thats when i started play uo :) liked lot ML too. Abyss and high seas i found kinda boring or not interesting. What i would wanted to see is Ultima 5 expansion added to UO.