RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite president

WarAngel said:
It's in reply to the only sentence in the quoted statement where what I said would make sense.
umm no, there are many verbs in my post that this "they" (also undefined) would or wouldn't do, so your 3 word incomplete sentence could apply to a broad number of things. Nice try though.

WarAngel

Wanderer
No, we didnt even have a ballot, I live in LA too and f you actually watched the news, we can never have gay marriages, whether or we vote to or not. Sodomy is illegal according to the Napoleanic Code. Louisiana Law is still based on the Napoleanic code, and our constitution is also based off of it, therefore in order to even have this nonexistant vote you are talking about, they would first have to change the constitution. Being that the state has such a lrage catholic population, Thankfully, that will never happen.

AB: You're a fucking retard. As I said, only sentence that it would make any sense for me to reply with what I previously said. Can you suddenly not read now? That would go along with your southern heritage and all, so I guess that would be a good excuse.

WarAngel said:
AB: You're a fucking retard. As I said, only sentence that it would make any sense for me to reply with what I previously said. Can you suddenly not read now? That would go along with your southern heritage and all, so I guess that would be a good excuse.
#1 go fuck yourself, #2 Yes, they would, idiot. If its unconstitutional for people to fuck people in the ass and perform oral sex, its unconstitutional for gays to be married, because for a marriage to be legitimate it HAS TO BE CONSUMNATED, dumbass.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
#1 go fuck yourself, #2 Yes, they would, idiot. If its unconstitutional for people to fuck people in the ass and suck dicks, its unconstitutional for gays to be married, because for a marriage to be legitimate it HAS TO BE CONSUMNATED, dumbass.

Hey. What was that constitutional amendment that failed to pass Congress a few weeks ago? Oh, it was the one banning gay marriage. That amendment doesn't exist you ignorant fucker, so it's not unconstitutional. Do you even know the difference between a constitutional amendment and a law?

WarAngel said:
Hey. What was that constitutional amendment that failed to pass Congress a few weeks ago? Oh, it was the one banning gay marriage. That amendment doesn't exist you ignorant fucker, so it's not unconstitutional. Do you even know the difference between a constitutional amendment and a law?
thats national, this was before that happened when it was left up the states. read the post hes talking about 2 YEARS ago, not two weeks. kthnx

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
thats national, this was before that happened when it was left up the states. read the post hes talking about 2 YEARS ago, not two weeks. kthnx

Who is "he"? I'm quoting you. I don't care what someone else said.

theformat

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
No, we didnt even have a ballot, I live in LA too and f you actually watched the news, we can never have gay marriages, whether or we vote to or not. Sodomy is illegal according to the Napoleanic Code. Louisiana Law is still based on the Napoleanic code, and our constitution is also based off of it, therefore in order to even have this nonexistant vote you are talking about, they would first have to change the constitution. Being that the state has such a lrage catholic population, Thankfully, that will never happen.
im sorry ab you think your mistaken i remember my parents talking about it and going to vote...
it was in every state
-format

WarAngel said:
Who is "he"? I'm quoting you. I don't care what someone else said.
Exactly why your entire post is null, genious. I was arguing with him about some ballot he said he voted on 2 years ago concerning gay marriage, and I told him the it was never even voted on because at the last minute our state attorney general wouldnt let it on the grounds it went against our state constitution. The guy's name is 'the format', and yes you did read his post cause I quoted him in my post. gg dumbfuck.

theformat said:
im sorry ab you think your mistaken i remember my parents talking about it and going to vote...
it was in every state
-format
But you did not see the actual ballot because it was pulled before the election. It was on the news here in lafayette, because some booths had opened early and those people had to revote because the entire ballot was discounted. I'm sure your parents WERE talking about, the whole fucking state was, as its a big deal in a highly catholic area.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
Exactly why your entire post is null, genious. I was arguing with him about some ballot he said he voted on 2 years ago concerning gay marriage, and I told him the it was never even voted on because at the last minute our state attorney general wouldnt let it on the grounds it went against our state constitution. The guy's name is 'the format', and yes you did read his post cause I quoted him in my post. gg dumbfuck.

I'm quoting you on saying that gay marriage can never happen there. You are absolutely wrong, which is what I'm pointing out. Your state constitution means jack shit in the big scheme of things because we aren't a Confederacy, we're a democracy. If a national amendment is passed saying that gays can fuck whenever they want, how long do you think your precious little amendment will overrule? It won't, because it will be unconstitutional. Nation > faggot southern states with tendencies to try and form their own rebellious government.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
WarAngel said:
I'm quoting you on saying that gay marriage can never happen there. You are absolutely wrong, which is what I'm pointing out. Your state constitution means jack shit in the big scheme of things because we aren't a Confederacy, we're a democracy. If a national amendment is passed saying that gays can fuck whenever they want, how long do you think your precious little amendment will overrule? It won't, because it will be unconstitutional. Nation > faggot southern states with tendencies to try and form their own rebellious government.
Sechs me now?