RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite president

Sunshine

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK said:
Holy crap. 54 in the SUMMER. I hate you...>_< j/k.

It has been horribly cold lately..the problem is the build homes here for winter..since we have it 9 months of the year...so when it gets to be 25c or 30 c it is hot as a well you know...tiny windows that barely open...so not alot of air movement...stores do not have air, alot of cars do not have air...we do have butt warmers in the cars lol...

so that is the temp right now but as I said it is 3:13 AM here ....check link for weather this week

It was 102 here in Arkansas today...Omg thought I was going to die..I had to work out in it...Felt like you couldn't breathe....10 mins out in this heat I was sweating something awful...Makeup was gone, clothes were soaked....:( And I was out in ALL day long....

*Prays for Fall to hurry*

DreamCatcher said:
It was 102 here in Arkansas today...Omg thought I was going to die..I had to work out in it...Felt like you couldn't breathe....10 mins out in this heat I was sweating something awful...Makeup was gone, clothes were soaked....:( And I was out in ALL day long....

*Prays for Fall to hurry*
thats ok, well go take a nice cold shower together and cool ya down.... *hides from Freya*