RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~Favorite Snack~

~Favorite Snack~

Ok you know when your on the computer late at night and get hungry? Whats your favorite snack food? LOL

I just ate a 5oz Hersey Candy bar, well it took me 2 days, but I just ate the last bite...YUMMY.....:D But its usually Doritos that I like to eat....:D

bacaw

Sorceror
definately gonna have to say a a lil microwavable pizza for one person. *rubs tummy* mm mm good:eek:

Vhaerun

Sorceror
Here's a good snack. Seriously.

Take a tortilla, spread some cream cheese on it. Add thinly sliced corned beef or turkey. Then sprinkle some parsley flakes or Mrs. Dash over it. Wrap it up, serve. Fresh spinach leaves optional.

Might not sound good, but there's a reason my friends and I call them "crack sandwiches".

NiteStar

Wanderer
Perhaps this isn't considered a snack.........

Moose Tracks Ice Creme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to have it and going for some NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I've been cooking away today....Made Roast Beef, Mashed tators, gravey, Corn,Mac&Cheese for supper tonight.....Then getting ready for a BBQ tomorrow and made Tator Salad, Baked beans to go with all the food I'm fixing tomorrow,had to fix it tonight since I'll probably end up working tomorrow :( ..I love to cook...Should weigh 300 pounds the way I eat..LOL:p

*Thinks of what I can snack on right now* LOL :p

PappaSmurf

Knight
BBQ Raccoon.....just kidding

Actually I prefer Cocoa Pebbles or Moose Tracks Icecream or Maybe that Honey Roast Peanut butter straight outta the jar....