RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~Favorite Snack~

zachseitz

Sorceror
...If you dont fucking like doritos, dont eat em moron. no one cares what you think. Dont fucking flame people about food dude. its useless and a waste of your time. think about it...real hard..
I dont have anything against you since that last little thing we had two weeks ago..bad times..

pacolaco2

Sorceror
zachseitz said:
...If you dont fucking like doritos, dont eat em moron. no one cares what you think. Dont fucking flame people about food dude. its useless and a waste of your time. think about it...real hard..

why don't you fucking READ what the text links to. I'm not flaming anyone, I'm quoting the greatest writer in existence, dolt. I don't give a shit about what people eat, you are a hostile person and, I don't like you.

Fruit - a mix of mango, avocado, pineapple, melon, that sort of stuff. Keeps me going all night.

Roast bread with ham, cheese, chillipepper and herbs, yum yum.

Leftover Chinese food - Chinese food tastes great even if it's cold.

PappaSmurf

Knight
DreamCatcher said:
Ok thats the 2nd post on Moose Track Ice Cream, I've never heard of this...Lol:rolleyes:

Moose Tracks = GOOOD