RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite/Most hated place on UO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serp

Sorceror
<3
Moonglow - my home on all shards :) has everything you need, close to a moongate, lots of reg vendors
Wind - awesome town. looks great, has some isolated monster spawns, only mages can enter
Deceit - not many annoying creatures, straight to the point.

</3
Jhelom - can't be arsed to learn to find my way around it. big, ugly, useless
Despise - way too many rats and annoying creatures. eek
Swamps - lots of annoying creatures

Dr.

Wanderer
Top 3

Tokuno Islands - Amazing landscapes, amazing towns, amazing scenery and plants need i say more?

Ilshnear - Pretty cool, place reason why this is not number one is becuase I don't like the khaldun dungeon.. its uggggleeehhh

Lakeshire - My favourite town in whole of Uo (except Tokuno). Small compact, great for RP, and other things..

Bottom 3

Britain - Ugleh. It makes me ashamed how a town could be so mismatched and ugly, even with decorations!

Skara Brae - So.. how many times have you visited this place in the last couple of years? Once? Twice?

Green Acres - I just hate it becuase its big flat and green, and also becuase how many shards use it for a place to put a town...

Status
Not open for further replies.