RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Feature Request]Bod Agent

Boydon

Sorceror
[Feature Request]Bod Agent

After I while that I have been playing on the same shard I got a lot of bod that I placed in some Bod Books; the problem is that usually it is very difficult to index all the bods to make the right combinations small/large.

I would like to know if is it possible to implement an agent (like the sell or the buy one) that can sort all my bods and list them in a txt file or, even better, in a csv file that I can import in excel or in any other way.

That would be very useful.

Thx.

infotech1

Sorceror
use easyuo :D
i use it to sort and list all my bods on the runuo shard i play
just use 1 of the bod sorting scripts off the site
forgot which 1 but 1 of em works with no setup or anythin ( incase ur a newb at euo :D )
or if you can script in it write your own ( it is easy)

Boydon

Sorceror
infotech1 said:
use easyuo :D
i use it to sort and list all my bods on the runuo shard i play
just use 1 of the bod sorting scripts off the site
forgot which 1 but 1 of em works with no setup or anythin ( incase ur a newb at euo :D )
or if you can script in it write your own ( it is easy)

I've tried some of them, but they don't work very fine for me: they make mistakes (I can't understand how they index wrong bods) and sometimes they just hung. Maybe if you tell me the one you use I'll check it

@XxSP1DERxX
Yes I know what's the problem. Maybe this can done using a "workaround" that works on all'emus; something like an agent that can index all the items in a container getting also their property (with property i mean the text that is displyed when you put the mouse over an item, the one that contains info about the bod) or something like this.

Can it be done in this way?

ktog

Wanderer
This would be a nice idea, something like the vendor agent from UOA. It'd be nice to see it put in.

I guess until then, can anyone recommend a good EU script for listing bods to be put in something like Nystuls Notebook? The ones I tried would only read the bods from books, yet only read the first page and hung up. tia.