RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Felucca is the only place to be!

hydrox

Wanderer
Felucca is the only place to be!

These should be direct drop in and get goin
What these 3 files will do is remove everything but Felucca from the public moongate,
only allow charaters to start off in Felucca,
and it mod's the stuck menu file in stuck/help so that they can't be transfered back to haven as young...

any issues let me know they should all be unmodded files from a clean install, but... never know.. TY

Attachments

• CharacterCreation.cs
    39.5 KB · Views: 111
  • StuckMenu.cs
    7 KB · Views: 122
  • PublicMoongate.cs
    10.5 KB · Views: 113

Fresshness

Wanderer
Cool!

Alrighty then, that just did it!

that, together with http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70441,
I can really put together a ye olde UO shard.

Pretty soon I'll be setting up a public shard. I've got access to a 100Mbit internet feed via my work and I can see the time in a few weeks to set up a shard on company premessis ;)

Since I'm looking for a real original feel to the shard, I'll be happy to install it.

To be sure, is it for RunUO 2.0 ?

hydrox

Wanderer
no no, sorry, it's 1.0 damn they need to make a specific forum... i'm sure looking at the two files, you will be able to easly merge the "attributes" that change the files.. it is fairly simple... try winmerge for finding the differences faster.

alekwdrake

Sorceror
Added the scripts anyways to see what would happen and got these errors:

Errors:
+ Misc/CharacterCreation.cs:
CS0234: Line 7: The type or namespace name XmlSpawner2' does not exist in t
he namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you issing an assembly reference?)
+ Item/Misc/PublicMoongate.cs:
CS0246: Line 89: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
found (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I commented out line 7 of charactercreation.cs and reloaded. When I comment out line 89 of publicmoongate.cs it throws a huge fit and gives me about half a dozen errors.

I don't have xml installed at the moment so id gather that's the reason for the first error but unsure about the second. After that Im assuming it works for runuo 2.2 but am unable to actually test it yet.

Any help would be great as other are probably hoping the same.

bigdudeman

Traveler
Add using Server.Commands; up top.

Replace
Code:
public static void Initialize()
        {
            Server.Commands.Register( "MoonGen", AccessLevel.Administrator, new CommandEventHandler( MoonGen_OnCommand ) );
        }

with
Code:
public static void Initialize()
        {
            CommandSystem.Register( "MoonGen", AccessLevel.Administrator, new CommandEventHandler( MoonGen_OnCommand ) );
        }

As well as
Code:
int flags = mobile.NetState == null ? 0 : mobile.NetState.Flags;

with
Code:
int flags = mobile.NetState == null ? 0 : (int)mobile.NetState.Flags;