RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Felucca map messed up

My whole map of felucca seems to be missing all the walls and other things, some trees are randomly placed and I cannot walk everywhere.
This is what I am seeing/not seeing.

Any ideas would be useful, I have searched the forums for at least an hour.

Thank You
IanE

Attachments

• felucca.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 45

pooka01

Sorceror
Well i never updated my client to 7.0, but changing from versions to versions can cause such issue, but i have no experience to help you further, sorry :/

Miracle99

Squire
Check your datapath.cs file and make sure you are using the same files as the client you are using to login to the game.
If that doesnt correct it, it might be the fact you are trying to use the latest client. You might have to revert back to an earlier client or download the latest SVN to work with 7.0.34 since OSI did some changes to their files the latest client.

It works fine on the servers computer and everyone else and they are patched to the latest client. The datapath.cs is right and I have my core setup to work with the latest client also.

_Epila_

Sorceror
It is a problem related to the client files, open your uo.exe and tell the updater to check every file, it will replace/redownload every custom or missing files

Did that already...I am just going to reinstall eventually, I'm sure it will fix it, seeing as how I am the only person with this issue.

I am using a Netbook and they are crappy so I am sure it missed a file when installing/updating just from lagging itself down. Netbooks seem to be made just for email and basic web browsing lol