RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few Questions?

Droven

Wanderer
Few Questions?

1-) How to add news to Town Crier ...
2-) How to add Welcome Message for each visit on an acc to tell about news or sth
3-) How to change skill cap and stat cap ?
4-) How to delete Trammel or disable the spawn and disable the moongate to Trammel ?
5-) How can I make Quests w/o script ?

Thanks a lot.

Baine

Wanderer
1-) How to add news to Town Crier ...
2-) How to add Welcome Message for each visit on an acc to tell about news or sth
3-) How to change skill cap and stat cap ?
4-) How to delete Trammel or disable the spawn and disable the moongate to Trammel ?
5-) How can I make Quests w/o script ?

1 - Double click them to bring up a props menu
2 - You can download an MOTD from the script submissions or edit the welcome message (the one that tells how many are online) in scripts/misc/loginstats
3 - I'm pretty sure theres something in the FAQ on this
4 - in scripts/items/misc/publicmoongate you can fix this, also think theres an FAQ on this
5 - Um.. Add a monster and customize its stats with [props? :/

Baine

Wanderer
you double click the town crier.. it'll say enter message or show a little message button or something.. press that from there on it has instructions

Droven

Wanderer
Am I Create a new monster with copy pasting and changing it's name(scripts' name) and change the other things (loot skills etc) .

Quantos

Lord
Droven said:
Am I Create a new monster with copy pasting and changing it's name(scripts' name) and change the other things (loot skills etc) .

What? Can you rephrase that please?

Droven

Wanderer
Ok.I'm sorry about my eng...

Let's take Dragon.cs ....
Copy and Paste it another file and change its name Dragon5.cs then edit its skills and loot ? How can I add magical items? Hat of Magi for example ??