RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiddler Help... Please.

Helmet8720

Wanderer
I would normally not stop and ask directions (lol) but I'm 100% lost. I've tried everything I've read and a few other things. I'm using the classic 7-0-24-0 but can't seem to figure out how to use the art in fiddler. I can't seem to open or extract the files from the multilist XML file. I can extract as bitmap but Runuo doesn't see it as that kind of file. Most of the art in Runuo is CS files and in the second age folder it's in MUL.

Example. how can I extract a treasure pile and use it? I've read every single post here on fiddler and insideuo and watched the only 2 youtube videos there were.

Any help would be great thank you all for the hard work you do here.

m309

Squire
I think it sounds like you're confusing .cs code files with .mul files. They're two separate things. RunUO uses both .cs files (to run the server/world in code form) and the .mul files (to associate art, texture, gumps, etc with the .cs files).

In your example, you don't have to extract a treasure pile art to use, you have to write code which points to the ItemID of the treasure pile in order to use it.