RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Repack 2.0 random restarts.

Teagan

Sorceror
When I have the shard open, there are times I would leave to do stuff (often up for hours) and sometimes I would see that the shard had restarted (sometimes it doesn't restart). Sometimes after several hours of inactivity, but like today's case, it was after about 30 minutes of inactivity.
And sometimes after restarts (including restarts after saves I do manually) the screen goes back to default, spell/skill icons gone, skill list closed, window looks like how it is when you start a new character on OSI.

The bigger question is about the restart, here is the crash log. I am running 5.0.10.0

Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.0, Build 3567.2838
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.42
Time: 4/29/2014 1:12:51 PM
Mobiles: 2614
Items: 112591
Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Server.Engines.CannedEvil.ChampionSpawnController.Randomize(ArrayList list)
at Server.Engines.CannedEvil.ChampionSpawnController.Slice()
at Server.Engines.CannedEvil.RandomizeTimer.OnTick()
at Server.Timer.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Clients:
- Count: 2
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = Wooldor) (mobile = 0x49 'Wolverine')
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = Spanky) (mobile = 0xA 'Some Guy')

All of the champion spawn controllers are on spawners with range sensing spawn (smartPRS?) to reduce the number of mobiles down and do wonders for the save times. Not to mention is an evil trick on players (if shard is ever populated). The random restarts have also happened before I put champion controllers on spawners.
Any help would be much obliged.

EDIT :
I also just realized with the restarts, the macro/hotkey shortcuts are also defaulted.

Teagan

Sorceror
Rikktor spawn in Felucca Destard. Ignore UOAM showing Ilshenar.

Dian

Sorceror
About your game client anyways, you need to log out properly in order to have your desktop items saved to your screen for next time you log in. If it shuts down by a crash of some kind, no settings will save.

Have you made any changes to your Canned Evil system? What version of RunUO are you using too?
You might run the server in -debug as well, it will give a more in depth crash log, isolating the problematic script a bit further.

Teagan

Sorceror
Final Repack 2.0
I have not made changes, and settings can be defaulted even after the proper logout.