RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally Play UO Is UP

Kennyd

Sorceror
How should I know that it's been offline for "a day"?
I haven't seen it online yet

Anyway, I'm not trying to insult anyone, just Trying to get some info, and I apologize for getting a little irritated after finding none at all.

Kennyd

Sorceror
Ok ok; but so how long does "a day" last in runuo time?

I'm still just trying to get informed here... please don't take this as another insult.

PS. no, patience is not my virtue :p

Suil Ban;746615 said:
I'm pretty sure Krrios (and maybe Mark) is the only one who can fix these issues. He has a job, DotA obligations, etc. to take care of that I'm sure rank much higher on his list of things to do.

aw ok
It's a shame they made it so that you can only use PlayUO when they put their server on :(

Kennyd

Sorceror
Tribal;747910 said:
i can so i guess ur outa luck

Oh wait what?

Lol.... yea that's why I posted it in the support section first, where I saw dozens of other players asking the same question without getting an answer...

and then this suil ban guy suggested I'd shut up, so I figured the server was just "momentarily" offline as he claimed