RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find Characters' Account v.1.0

Find Characters' Account v.1.0

[Findchar

What does it do?
Admins and Seers(can be changed in script), type [findchar <And the name of the character>,without the arrows, And it will bring up all accounts that contain that character. Great for admins looking for a account for a certain character that isnt online, What use did you get out of it?

To install
Drop anywhere in Scripts Folder

Comments,Bugs, And ideas welcome :D

(Uploaded as a .txt, change to .cs after downloading)

Attachments

• FindChar.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 223
You cannot search characters in the [admin menu, least not that i have found(reason for making the script).And for shards with lots of accounts, im sure the admins dont want to look through every account to find the account thier looking for. :p

So either download my sweat and blood:)p ), or go with Joeku's way. Hehe.

brodock

Sorceror
i use [xmlfind... from xmlspawner...
i can find any playermobile by name, as i can find any other mobile (like animal) by name... as i can find anything i want by the property i define on the search...

more powerfull :)

Tintamar

Sorceror
brodockbr said:
i use [xmlfind... from xmlspawner...
i can find any playermobile by name, as i can find any other mobile (like animal) by name... as i can find anything i want by the property i define on the search...

more powerfull :)

xmlfind is awesome, use it probably more then 20 times a day on something

Twice

Wanderer
bryant said:
how do i change the file from .txt to .cs i can seem to do that

Open it with Notepad and then go to Save As and then where it says Save As Type change it from Text Documents (*.txt) to All Files and then in the File Name name it FileName.cs and it will be a (*.cs) file.

Twlizer

Sorceror
Just for changeing

Twice said:
Open it with Notepad and then go to Save As and then where it says Save As Type change it from Text Documents (*.txt) to All Files and then in the File Name name it FileName.cs and it will be a (*.cs) file.

just for changing file extensions that will work. I suggest you go get a file editior like sharpdev..........