RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Followers

Sachin Esha

Wanderer
Hmm i have to be totally stupid for asking this, searched "followers" and "raising followers" and found no threads but somehow i'm sure someone has to have ask this before, which .cs file allows adjustments for followers, ours is set to 3 max for some reason and i wish to raise it to 5. Thanks for the help and if there is a "search key word" please feel free to direct me toward it. Thank you

Dian

Sorceror
I dont know off hand about setting the existing players followers quickly, but I have set the Followers property in CharacterCreation.cs to whatever number is wanted.

newChar.FollowersMax = 5;

For existing players, you could make a command to set players max followers fairly easy.. You might even be able to run a command in game as well, if you were to know how to word it correctly to cover all players on and off line.

Sachin Esha

Wanderer
yeah i have see it somewhere about how to apply the pet change to current players but cant remember it for the life of me. Thanks for .cs hint, i checked once in there, and must have overlooked it, the char.creation is somewhat scary as i have been warned to be careful in there or i can delete all my current players chars. lol. Thanks buddy

Dian

Sorceror
No, no worry on messing up the player creation, just add it to the area where the other properties are being added and nothing to worry about.

Look where the hunger is added in there, and place followers property along with that.

Sachin Esha

Wanderer
so atm then there is no maxfollower line ? ahhhh ok , i understood you to say there was already a max followers in the script, my bad

Dian

Sorceror
Right, I should have made that clear. There is not currently a Followers property set in CharacterCreation.cs, I dont remember off hand, but I think somewhere there is a MaxFollowers check.

But like I said, look for newChar.Hunger = 20; is written in there, and add newChar.FollowersMax = 5; below the line. You will just need a way to change the property to existing characters.

Sachin Esha

Wanderer
yep done buddy, thanks, i imagine i can prop the players that are already here and raise each of their follower max's . Not that big a deal, just family =) thanks again