RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum merger, upgrade and site update phase 1 - Completed.

Peoharen

Sorceror
What a new lay out. Can't say I've seen this style before, I'm both impressed and sad. I kinda liked the VBulletin style of things, it's familiar to me.

Lets see what this Xenforo setup can do...

Edit - nm, fixed my avatar problem. Dunno why it marked the background red rather than transparent but it works now.
Also ditched the blue color scheme for gray. Glad you got that installed :)

Deimos

Page
Worth bearing in mind, the Xenforo software is still in beta, so it's not quite finished yet, but it's off to a great start.

Vorspire

Knight
I think the entire site is awesome, I have no qualms with anything yet, I've been through all my settings and preferences and have settled in nicely with how I like it. I also switched to the Grey theme which is more presentable IMO.

One thing I did notice is that BB Code contained within CODE tags does not get parsed:
Code:
[b]Hello World[/b]

This is going to suck when it comes to code highlighting etc...

Thanks for everything so far Ryan :)

pete liv

Sorceror
hey MODS can i have this account banned so i can have my regular account unbanned? for some reason when you compiled the forums my account went to the one i had to make when i forgot my login info (the space was deleted, i used to be Pete Liv and had to make account peteliv..now all my info and stuff went to the inactive acount) and i had to make a whole new email since it told me my real email was already being used, then i tried using this account and it was still perma banned for the whole one account per IP, so it's all fucked up.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
hey MODS can i have this account banned so i can have my regular account unbanned? for some reason when you compiled the forums my account went to the one i had to make when i forgot my login info (the space was deleted, i used to be Pete Liv and had to make account peteliv..now all my info and stuff went to the inactive acount) and i had to make a whole new email since it told me my real email was already being used, then i tried using this account and it was still perma banned for the whole one account per IP, so it's all fucked up.

I will merge your accounts for you when I'md one with the all new runuo.com stuff and unban it.

Now I'm getting used to the XenForo forum software, I have to say a big thank you for the choice.
I like the alerts system, I don't have anymore to click continuosly User CP to see which threads get updates.
I like the Conversation system over the ex-PM system, it's really good especially in sustaining private conversations between multiple people.
I also like the templates :)

Maybe a really really little glitch is: if you use the XenBlack Pro style, the people you follow in the list of who's online will appear black and so unreadable.