RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FS Animal Taming Systems

Marcelle

Sorceror
Got a Prob

Now that i put this on my shard every time a Char is made and saved it comes up that playermoble.cs delte all y/n

Also have a problem where the vendor dosent give the bod every time some times it says "you can now get the info" and when u click on him agian it says you have to wait.... When you do get one once in a while it dosent have the animal info on the bod and if you drop it on the vendor even thou you just got it , it will give you gold and fame not sure what i did wrong..

If someone could help me with this playermoble.cs it would be great

Here is the msg every time i save and restart

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: Compiling VB.net scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (1899 items, 499 mobiles)
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile
- Serial: 0x00000001
Delete the object? (y/n)

I actuly got it now for the PM so i dont have to delete them every time ... but the bods still arnt working right any help would be great

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.cs
    76.7 KB · Views: 5

Top Dog

Wanderer
Broadside said:
HOw do i go about making it so the pets level faster and have a higehr level cap?

Hey Broadside,

I think what your looking for is in the basecreature.cs and if you want to adjust the Bio creatures stats theirs a file in the Bio Enginering folder.

hope this helps Im still learning the in an outs of this system after two months.

Broadside

Wanderer
Thanks a bunch Top Dog. I checked through it and played with the numbers some took a bit of testing to see it was raising right but got it.. ;)

Broadside

Wanderer
Posted By Marcelle... Also have a problem where the vendor dosent give the bod every time some times it says "you can now get the info" and when u click on him agian it says you have to wait.... When you do get one once in a while it dosent have the animal info on the bod and if you drop it on the vendor even thou you just got it , it will give you gold and fame not sure what i did wrong..

Did you try and edit anything in his bod folder? I just dropped his entire folder into customs that way it was all together and it seems to work fine. When you click on the npc for bod info it should automatically pop one up to you so you get one. Did you edit yer old files or replace with the distros he provided?

Marcelle

Sorceror
thanks for help

i actuly got it to work i didnt drop the taming folder in the Data Bulk order folder .. once i did that it worked fine thank thou

Maverick2002

Wanderer
Dude litterly WTF??

Ok why am i gettign errors like this?

Error: CS0246: (line 0, column 0) The Type or namespace name 'HollowReedScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

and i get them for all the druid Spells (-_-")

not sure how to do this

put this system in and everything works great , but i have a trainer and everytime a player uses them pets like level up super fast how would i slow this down and where do i look thanks for any help

hi there. ive got my copy of your system working now. to a little bit. to sort out.
is there any info about how to use the dna and other things in this system. also all the creatures and so on,. are all set to not to breed. is there a way i can turn it from false to ture without props every creature. or away to have every so meny to true. thanks for yout time

RoninGT

Sorceror
I have removed the old ATS from the boards. I am working on a new release for v2.0.0 RC1 i will most likley make a new thread sence there has been alot of code changes to a few select systems and the fact that the ATS thread is well over 100 pages long. Its hard for viewers to sift thur all the stuff to see if a bug has been fixed or not. (As well for me too :) )

I should have this ready by Friday but if not i will post if there are any delays

Ronin

manofwar

Sorceror
Didnt mean to step on toes!

I was watching your thread here and even tried looking at your web page but it didnt work. I am glad to see you will fix what needs fixing, I am not even close to your scripting power so ill be waiting for your release too. Like i said in my post that all i did was get rid of the errors on load up and alot of the new Controled items that had to be changed to Controlled. Sorry if you took my post wrong.

RoninGT

Sorceror
I have had a few PMs on re-releasing the older ver of the ATS. and Yes i will make 2 ver of the new code. One for v2.0.0 and one that works with v1.0.0, Just cause i am a nice guy like that :)

P.S. I am working my arse off today to get the v2.0.0 up on the boards before i goto work.

Ronin

RoninGT

Sorceror
Had boards updated with new ver of ATS for RunUO v1.0.0 but forgot to change the PM for stock shards :) still had my servers PM would have caused some issues. :)

Ronin

jayates

Sorceror
When players turn in a Pet Breeder Claim Ticket it goes back to their pack and they get the message "Error! Contact Gamemaster". Anyone else had this problem? Not sure how to fix it.... help, please!