RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FS Pvp Point System

stu

Wanderer
cmon folks.......follow the install instructions EXACTLY, any time it asks to delete mobiles, you have a player mobile error. Winmerge is your FRIEND.

hydrox

Wanderer
Okay i read thru this whole thread, and i don't think this part was covered like the whole "playermobile" edits were covered, like 20 times...
Added items to the stone...
this is where i'm confused, what i'd like to do, is offer different hue'd items via the stone and blah blah blah, now i see the pvp rewards folder that is empty, what exactly do i need to do to add we'll say, a layered sash that is hued 1360 .... i'm sure if someone could give me 1 file like this i can pick up the rest, im still a newb at all this, so any help would be appricated... thanks.

Turmoil

Wanderer
Small Correction... :)

I would like to say that I put this system in a long while back and never had problems putting it in and runs perfectly with my custom shard. I just noticed a small detail that needed to be corrected...:)

In the file: OverallPvpGump.cs for the scoreboard, the 2nd function of the Help button shows half of an "OK" button. The following is the easy correction to this small detail.

The Red part is what needs to be changed.
Code:
AddButton(264, 285, 4026, [COLOR="Red"]248[/COLOR], 8, GumpButtonType.Reply, 0);
AddLabel(299, 286, 1149, @"Help Menu");
Change the 248 for 4027 and the 2nd use for the Help button will be normal.

Thanks again for this great system. :)

Edit: Oh, forgot to mention that the same correction needs to be applied to these following files: MostLosesPvpGump.cs, MostPureWinsPvpGump.cs, MostResKillsPvpGump.cs, MostTimesResKilledPvpGump.cs, and MostWinsPvpGump.cs.