RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Generous Gaming

Vladamir

Sorceror
I have always found that gaming communities (particularly RunUO) have been extremely generous and caring. That is why I am posting this.

Over the last several months I have become extremely active with a not-for-profit foundation called "5WD" Five With Drive.

The first step to making a difference in someone's life is to realize that everyone has something special to offer, a resilience that cannot go unnoticed. Through overlooking this resilience, you will undoubtedly make a fatal flaw in development of any sorts.

About Five With D.R.I.V.E

The Five with D.R.I.V.E Foundation is a volunteer based organization, located in Markham, Ontario. The foundation is run whole heartedly on a volunteer basis that provides the core of making a difference in the lives of others. Founded in 2004, The Five with D.R.I.V.E Foundation has supported many local causes and organized various fundraising events across North America and over-seas.

If you are interested in making a contribution to our next BIG project please visit THIS link.

Help be a driving force in making a difference...

You are not obligated to make a contribution. (though it would be appreciated) If you are unable to contribute $$$ but still want to help simply spread the link to our fundraiser page around your social media and "like" us on facebook or on the fundraiser page itself!

Thank you in advance for any support you guys can offer!
<3 RunUo