RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glacial Staff (With Spells)

Trivial

Sorceror
Glacial Staff (With Spells)

Working Glacial Staff script..Spells made by lol at Rebirth of Britainia. Few mods by me..have fun (Report Problems)

(Spells also included)

Attachments

• GlacialStaff.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 294

KODOBEAST

Wanderer
:eek: my script ! !!! i will upgrade it anyways ! so ... take this as a BETA

but i cant find infos about the glacial staff spells .... so anyone can help me ?

Kamron

Knight
*looks confused*
This has to be like the 7th rendition of a staff which isn't important and doesn't do much.... *sighs*

jaynigs

Wanderer
Hmm, this staff is missing lots..

Try this one, note that its not technically osi exact due to the staff reacting to speech, im sure it once did on osi (maybe it still does, dont know).

I didnt write all this script, just edited and added to it a very long time ago... in a galaxy far far away.

Attachments

• GlacialStaff.zip
    3 KB · Views: 176
hey this thing dont work with run uo 1.0.0 it says GetNewAosDamage needs 3 arguments thats the error i get ["No Overload for method 'GetNewAosDamage' takes '3' arguments]

tejster24

Sorceror
/* Special release for paid support area only.
* Please do not distribute, including upload to RunUO.com.
* Thank you.
* Originally created by Dian, modified by Tejster24
*/

Was originally at the top of that script, jaynigs.

Trivial

Sorceror
ya....just delete all of the (12, 15) and 2, 4; i think were the numbers and make it damage = 13; i couldnt figure it out. Thats a quickfix.

Moroth

Wanderer
Trivial;328134 said:
Working Glacial Staff script..Spells made by lol at Rebirth of Britainia. Few mods by me..have fun (Report Problems)

(Spells also included)

I know I'm resurrecting the dead here... but after much searching this is the only complete / semi working script i could find.

I have a few compile errors.
Server.Spells.First.IceBallSpell does not implement inhereted abstract member

or does anyone have a version that works on RC2

greywolf79

Sorceror
Most likely an issue with one of the included spells not working due to some function not being in the server files when the exe was made. I am not any good at this kind of thing though (yet).

I get a similar error when I try to compile my shard with an item I made that uses spells. Good luck, and if you find a solution please post it.

GreyWolf.

Moroth

Wanderer
Good News.

Ok,

I was able to get this script to work on RC2. For Pre AOS only.

I have a few more tweaks to make & I will upload the re-vised code for anyone else who cares to use it.