RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gm tool?

Titillan

Wanderer
Gm tool?

Is there going to be any tools like Axis or HOG for runuo? This will help gms/admins big time.....unless you guys for a better way.

:D

R

Rainman

Ya, im sure accomplice will be made available to work with RunUO. Plus once it hits beta people will be able to make there own tools.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Accomplice is always available... I can put a download for it here if you like... but I won't work with RunUO until someone writers a script for it :)

Maybe while all you hungry scripters out there are waiting for the release (Today maybe? :) ) you can make a little Accomplice script, too :)

Weazel

Sorceror
Of course Accomplice is hosted by the good people at weazy.net and can be found at http://www.weazy.net/Accomplice/ im gonna take a look into seeing what i can do to update Accomplice to work for runuo, aight?