RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GMTool

Cat

Wanderer
Update!

there is a new version of GMTools out.
Long time coming I know.

http://www.salemx.net/downloads/GMT.zip

This version includes the much request seach feature for the items tab
it also breaks the scripted and unscripted items into two tabs as people keep expecting to be able to wear the static (or unscripted) hats.

There have been several changes, including a face lift for the travel tab.

I disabled the magic and speech tabs for the time being.

Also, I believe this version may work with bob smarts spawners, but I dont use his system so if someone who does could check, and post the error log if it doesnt work, I'd appericate it.

Thanks.

(and if a modarator would be so kind as to move this thread to the 3rd party tools forum I'd be have to thank them.)

Deranged

Wanderer
i learnt most all of the commands myself, and then got ahold of the box (Pandora's Box). i use it sometimes, i really do like some of the features such as the warping to diff important locations (such as any jail cell) and it has the pics of the statics, and organized them very well... a few other things i like, however, most of the time, i dont use the box, i use the keyboard, i am so used to typing them in that i forget i have something that will do that for me...

Cat

Wanderer
Deranged said:
i learnt most all of the commands myself, and then got ahold of the box (Pandora's Box). i use it sometimes, i really do like some of the features such as the warping to diff important locations (such as any jail cell) and it has the pics of the statics, and organized them very well... a few other things i like, however, most of the time, i dont use the box, i use the keyboard, i am so used to typing them in that i forget i have something that will do that for me...

I'm very happy for you. :rolleyes:

Cat said:
I have made efforts in other posts to steer people to tools that suit their needs. (Pandora's Box being one of them) I'm all for promting other tools, however as I tried to keep from promting GMTools on other tools threads/forums, I only ask that this thread be kept to supporting GMTools.

Thanks.

Mercurio

Wanderer
Looking For Tips!

I am a five year plus veteran and stock holder (LMAO) of OSI/EA for that brain and soul sucking game. After the AOS launch I got very sick of UO. Anyhow I recently closed my #2 and #3 accounts in favor of SWG. Not even sure where my future lies with that one. Anyhow, having been an ex-admin and GM for a Sphereserver I decided to dive in to RunUO.

Although I am not a n00bee to UO, I am a n00bee to RunUO. I would rather not surf through all the BS, as this thread started some time in May. Some suggestions for some of the latest GM and player tools. I loved UO-Assist, especially mining with the UO-A mining macro.

As the home page says I could get my world up and running fully spawned in less time than it takes to install UO. It took me exacly 67 seconds to get it running, and inline.

Thanks in advance to everyone and the the RunUO Core Devs. Sorry I couldn't have been around during the earlier phases, but my bipolar and manic depression spells No-DEVS. lmao