RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~Good Quotes~

~Good Quotes~

Anyone have any good quotes, etc? I need to find a good one and change my siggy some...;) Any help would be appriciated...:)

Killamus

Knight
Is that a Microsoft product? Would you mind turning it off, I'm allergic to second hand ignorance.
//Linux users only :/

Do you know why the Broccoli is reluctant to play checkers? The answer is in Trepiditation. We are all creatures of the shoelace, engulfed in purple.
The koala knows.

If stupidity is a disease, your case appears to be malignant. Don't worry, however, I've heard that the cure is quite easily administrated with a delicate process including a baseball bat.

Procrastinators unite!
Tomorrow.

Malaperth

Wanderer
And yea though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, For I'm the meanest son of a bitch in the Valley.

David

Moderate
Most conversations are simply monologues delivered in the presence of witnesses. - Margaret Millar

She's descended from a long line her mother listened to. - Gypsy Rose Lee

If at first you don't succeed, you're about average.

I was walking down the street wearing my glasses and the prescription ran out.

Easy Street is a blind alley.

There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and so on. - Robert Byrne

Florida Lottery: A tax on those who are bad at math. - Bumper Sticker

The only thing I can't stand is discomfort. - Gloria Steinem

Gravity isn't easy, but it's the law.

Lucy: Do you think anybody ever really changes?
Linus: I've changed a lot in the past year.
Lucy: I mean for the better.
- Charles Schulz

Some guy hit my fender, and I said to him, "Be fruitful and multiply," but not in those words. - Woody Allen

Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance. - Shakespeare

Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. - Mark Twain

Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lie Down and Roll Over and 159 Other Ways To Say I Love You. - 1981 book title

Exit, pursued by a bear. - Stage direction from Shakespeare's The Winters Tale

Every generation laughs at the old fashions but religiously follows the new. - Henry David Thoreau

FireSoul

Wanderer
Joeku;644716 said:
Mark Twain has made some really funny quotes...

Yes he did...

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity -- another man's I mean.

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.

Honesty is the best policy - when there is money in it.

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying that I approved of it.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

- Mark Twain

nekron_14

Sorceror
Stoners live and stoners die,
But in the end we all get high,
So if in life you don't succeed,
Fuck it all and smoke some weed!!!