RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Grab Command!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honor

Sorceror
[Grab Command!

Click here to download

Summary:
Found this script waaaaaay back and reposted it, iwe used it awile and its great :)
Credits go to original scripter!

Description:
Its a cool [grab command
grabs everything in 3 steps from you!

Installation:
put in costum folder!

David

Moderate
As I recall, there were a couple problems just so everyone is aware. This does not check LOS so you can "grab" through walls, and it will allow looting of bodies with out affecting the criminal flags.

ArteGordon

Wanderer
David said:
As I recall, there were a couple problems just so everyone is aware. This does not check LOS so you can "grab" through walls, and it will allow looting of bodies with out affecting the criminal flags.
house looting and free corpse looting. Sounds like UO in the early days.

eXcebo

Wanderer
change range to just the tile you're standing on, and then set a check to make sur eit's YOUR corpse? then it'd be a very nice command

Bolt

Wanderer
Reminds me of another game I played way back in the day. It had a spell called "Greed". It took all the gold from a few tiles away and piled it at your feet. Great for looting, but in that game, the monsters dropped their items on the ground, you didn't go through a corpse. Still, it would be great to see this spell, maybe for champ spawns.

Nagash

Sorceror
well remembered, but it looks like a nice addition to me. Anyway, people can change and put limits to it. It's really nice if you have lots of habilities to script on mind, it can be hand to make some effects too...just thinking and wonderin...

Status
Not open for further replies.