RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.x] Halloween Deco Kit

Hammerhand

Knight
Greetings.. been a bit since I released anything and I'm not releasing anything now.. just RE-releasing.. My Halloween Deco Kit, upgraded (sort of). The original had 22 or so Halloween addon deeds for players to use for decorating their houses. This one has 45. Spiderwebs, gravestones, graves, racks, guillotines, skeletons, corpses. Comes with a Halloween Deco Stone that the players only need to dbl click & it places a bag containing the 45 addon deeds in their packs. No gold needed. Or if you choose, you can put the filled bag on a vendor stone & charge them for it. Then hold contests to see who did a better job of decorating their houses ( prize could be the gold they spent on the kit if put on a vendor stone ;) ). Anywho, hope at least 1 person enjoys this, maybe 2... 3 would be pushing the realms of believability. :eek:

Attachments

• Halloween deco kit.rar
    31.9 KB · Views: 58

Talow

Sorceror
We always love you hammerhand... well except that one time in band camp, but other than that ;)

Hammerhand

Knight
You talking about that annoying flute player that was shown a new way to play it? :D Oh wait.. that wasnt YOU, was it? :p