RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headless Horseman

dracana

Sorceror
Headless Horseman

Here is a headless horseman mobile and related items. Thought someone might like it for halloween. The headless graphics on the character are ok, but the paperdoll looks pretty cool.

The mobile is based on the Demon Knight and Daat99's Master of the Arts (thanks Daat99!). He is pretty tough. He throws exploding pumpkins at a rate similar to the Demon Knight dropping unholy bones.

When killed he will drop a daat99 LootTokenCheck, so you will either want to remove that line or customize to the token system you have (if you don't use Daat99's). He also has a chance to drop a Hessian Sword or a Jack O' Lantern (thanks to Rogue for this script).

To add, unrar the attached file to your customs directory, then add HeadlessHorseman to your spawner.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

*Modification History*
Oct. 11, 2005 - Tightened up code in PumpkinBomb.cs to avoid possible crash scenario. Please redownload.​

Attachments

• HeadlessHorseman.rar
    4.3 KB · Views: 344

Jasmin Rain

Wanderer
small problem with mine :s

on mine nothing i seem to do will let me to change the tokens, i work on a non token shard and we would like it for our haunted house section, when i change it, then try to save it, it wont let me save it

Newbiepdo

Sorceror
Jasmin Rain said:
on mine nothing i seem to do will let me to change the tokens, i work on a non token shard and we would like it for our haunted house section, when i change it, then try to save it, it wont let me save it

Hold Ctrl + A to select all his files, right click one of them and choose Properties, now uncheck "read only", yw :D

Jasmin Rain

Wanderer
Newbiepdo said:
Hold Ctrl + A to select all his files, right click one of them and choose Properties, now uncheck "read only", yw :D

Thanks alot it works now hehe and thanks to dracana for posting this

dracana

Sorceror
Newbiepdo said:

Oops, sorry about that, thanks for pointing that out. I use source control and all files are read only. I have reposted the files, but if you already downloaded, please do as Newbiepdo suggests.

Thx!

Dave1969

Wanderer
Server Crashed when players were killing him.

Server Crashed when players were killing him. Heres the crash log.

Code:
Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range.  Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Server.TypedEnumerator.MoveNext()
   at Server.Items.PumpkinTimer.OnTick()
   at Server.Timer.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

dracana

Sorceror
Dave1969 said:

Code:
Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range.  Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
   at Server.Timer.Slice()

I am at work right now and will check this out as soon as i get home. Can you give me some specifics on what was happening at the time, if you know. For example, how many players were fighting him and did any players join or leave during fight?

I will check soon

dracana

Sorceror
PumpkinBomb.cs modification/fix

Dave1969 said:

Code:
Exception:
   at Server.Timer.Slice()

OK, I was not able to reproduce this, but I have noticed a few things in PumpkinBomb.cs that may have caused this.

I was iterating direclty through a collection of mobiles and I did not have any validations of mobiles still being around or alive, etc. If a player left the scene or died, this may have caused the crash.

I have moved the mobile into an array and I now loop through the array to deal pumpkinbomb damage. I have also added checks that mobiles are alive, are players or pets, are still inrange, etc.

Please replace your installed PumpkinBomb.cs with the new version attached here.

Please let me know if you have any further issues!

Attachments

• PumpkinBomb.cs
    2.7 KB · Views: 36

etherkye

Wanderer
you know, posting this script was a bad idea. one of my admins has made his player char invisible now by coping the hue.

then agian i'm also invisible XD

dracana

Sorceror
etherkye said:
you know, posting this script was a bad idea. one of my admins has made his player char invisible now by coping the hue.

then agian i'm also invisible XD

Yikes! That put you at 666 posts... EVIL. lol

I guess if i do anymore transparent mobiles, i will have to hide that hue number a few levels deep. :)

dracana

Sorceror
RealUo-Uog said:
Nice Script.... Now I Can Finish My Shards Halloween Event :p

Cool, glad you like it. I am also finishing up on a quest for halloween. Hopefully I will have it out tonight or tomorrow (if testing goes ok!)

dracana said:
Here is a headless horseman mobile and related items. Thought someone might like it for halloween. The headless graphics on the character are ok, but the paperdoll looks pretty cool.

The mobile is based on the Demon Knight and Daat99's Master of the Arts (thanks Daat99!). He is pretty tough. He throws exploding pumpkins at a rate similar to the Demon Knight dropping unholy bones.

When killed he will drop a daat99 LootTokenCheck, so you will either want to remove that line or customize to the token system you have (if you don't use Daat99's). He also has a chance to drop a Hessian Sword or a Jack O' Lantern (thanks to Rogue for this script).

To add, unrar the attached file to your customs directory, then add HeadlessHorseman to your spawner.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

*Modification History*
Oct. 11, 2005 - Tightened up code in PumpkinBomb.cs to avoid possible crash scenario. Please redownload.​

how do i unrar the attached file....