RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

healers turn paragon, etc? (right place for this?? ) I

Shadefox

Wanderer
healers turn paragon, etc? (right place for this?? ) I

Would like to see a fix were healers and other npc's in ish dont spawn as paragons =)
(or maybe Im to stupid to know were to fix it easy =8Þ)

ArteGordon

Wanderer
yes, you are correct. vendors can become paragon because they are derived from the BaseCreature class

in Scripts/Engines/Ai/Creature/Paragon.cs around line 128

change this

if ( bc is BaseChampion || bc is Harrower)

to this

if ( bc is BaseChampion || bc is Harrower || bc is BaseVendor)

I have never seen this paragon system, so i was wondering are the vendors suppose to turn paragon or is this a bug in the script and should be changed??

ArteGordon

Wanderer
well, since by default most vendors are invulnerable, it doesnt make any real difference for them other than the cosmetic factor.

It does have a practical effect on mobs that are derived from BaseVendors that are not invul such as wandering healers.

Vendors are indeed NOT supposed to turn into paragons. What would they do instead of normal ones, carry more gold and sell more items? ;)

Actually, that's probably not a bad idea...

fusion

Sorceror
Shadefox said:
Would like to see a fix were healers and other npc's in ish dont spawn as paragons =)
(or maybe Im to stupid to know were to fix it easy =8Þ)

Actually The Healers Do Spawn As Paragon On The OSI Shards, The Vendors Do Not.

ArteGordon

Wanderer
fusion said:
Actually The Healers Do Spawn As Paragon On The OSI Shards, The Vendors Do Not.

you could change it this way to protect vendors but allow wanderinghealers

Code:
if ( bc is BaseChampion || bc is Harrower || (bc is BaseVendor && ((BaseVendor)bc).IsInvulnerable))

that way, yellows would never go paragon, but blues could.