RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello and greetings from the new guy.

Bomb Blazer

Wanderer
Hello and greetings from the new guy.

I just wanted to take the time to send out my hello's and how are you's to all those that reading the posts at this time. I'm new here to the board as far as posting goes. I have however received scripts from this board via my coworker .
I have decided to begin my own shard and run it the way i would like it be run. I also want to collect and incorperate each of you on this board in the shard by using scripts that i recieve here. all of theses scripts will be creadited with those i receive it from. also for those of you that have custom armor suits and wepeon set's Those too will bear the Origianl scripters name some where on the item. I thank you in adance for your help and advice.
Bomb Blazer

Evil Jason

Sorceror
Welcome Dude,

Have fun using what you find here, just try to make sure you duck when the monkeys start flinging their poop around. :)

~Evil Jason