RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!!!!

Token

Wanderer
Hello everyone!!!!

:D :D :D :D

I am stuck in California now I woke up 5:30 am today.. (not fun at ALL!). This was the only time to be able to get on, only got 2 yes only 2 hours of sleep within 48 hours... so much fun. Anyways I will be able to get on (I hope) later today to see how everyone is doing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I get back will be sunday night I might leave saturday depending how fast I am getting stuff done... :evil:

I have some great ideas I am going to get with about 5 to 7 diffrent people to try to make this HUGE shard. I have alot of ideas I have got within my 3 years of EA UO, 1 or is it 2 years of UO Emulators... anyways yha alot of stuff will be going on when I get back. PM me if you want to help....

(PS) some of you where wondering why I am in California I am doing my last finishing in publishing of my book. I am hoping it will be out some day soon :!: :!: :!:

Token

Wanderer
oh so you know this is Token sister she woke me up to give you all this email *mummbles and goes back to sleep*