RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! Client Crushes!

CMObrero

Traveler
Hi, I hope you can help me.

I have win xp sp3 in this machine with MS security essentials and tuneup 2010.
When I try running two clients, it does, for a time, then one or both of them crash and I have to re-start them.
This also happens when I run a macro after a while. I don't know if this is a Razor issue or a client issue.

3tree

Sorceror
probably neither, post a crash dump if you can. it sounds to me like the problem is originating in your os or your anti-malware software

CMObrero

Traveler
I can't post a srush dump =(
I thought it is an OS problem too. I don't think it's an anti-malware problem since I deactivated everything to try again. I changed my av from avast to ms trying to fix this problem and even tried running without av (no firewall, every other suspicious process manually deactivated) and it kept shutting down. I think I will have to fortmat that pc =/.

Thanks anyway =D

3tree

Sorceror
I feel your pain man, I've had to reformat different hard drives literally hundreds of times since win9x