RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[help] Razor message

Ferdy

Wanderer
I installed the last version of uo classic from the official website.
I installed runuo and i made an owner account.

I had i older patch of the game and there was just a lot of sea around me :D.
So i thought that that was a good idea.

Every time that i try to log in with razor and i also put my IP it shows up this message.

milva

Sorceror
Razor should look as this if your connecting to the server /same computer
Be sure to point the top of razor to your game and also the UO Data Directory both to your game.

Attachments

• razorss.JPG
    razorss.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 7

milva

Sorceror
I'm not sure if Runuo works with the last patch? Are you using classic client with ML?
Also post your datapath.cs script in Code tags here. If that looks ok I may ask you to post your serverlist.cs script in code tags. Because I'm not quite sure why you can't move in game, the server and you are both using the same client correct?

Ferdy

Wanderer
yes,i m not an expert on pc so i just fallow steps :(, i know that i downloaded the last client from the uo official website and is the classic version, i don't know what's ML and i don't know what are the code tags xD.
In case i have an older patch 1.3.00 (or something like that) but in that one I can't still moving and there is just water around me...
I always change in the data path and in razor the location of the client every time.
Thank you for your interesting on me and i hope we ll resolve this problem :\ :).
This is what i have...

milva

Sorceror
That was not code tags :/ But it looks as though the server is restricting client to 6.0.1.10
which is what your game client is.
So do this:: Go into your game folder, look for the UO Emblem and will say-Client
Just highlight it with your mouse to see what number it shows-File Version
If the file version is 6.0.1.10- then you have not patched up, try patching up to about 7.0.15.0

Ferdy

Wanderer
stop I give up. Still can't move.

'Just little bit upset.

That it's what i do
I downloaded runuo i downloaded the latest client from www.uo.com i changed the data path, the serverlist,razor ip and datalocation...
Thank Milva for trying to help me, but i can't still moving for an unknown reason.

Bye...