RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Help] Running the client.

Draugr

Sorceror
[Help] Running the client.

Ok, its 7am and I've been up all night playing Spore and setting up my test shard on my server. The server is now running and I'm ready to connect via my client on my gaming PC. The problem is I'm not sure what needs to be done to connect to my server.

I tried searching these forums but I did not stumble across any information on connecting the client to a non EA server. I may have missed something, but I didn't see anything about connecting from a client perspective. Last time I played around with UO emulation you just edited the login.cfg and away you went. I'm not sure if that is still the way to connect or not.

If anyone has a link or can post the steps needed to connect to a RunUO shard please post it here.

I have installed UO 9th anniversary edition and I'm updating it to the latest patches from EAs servers.