RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with an animal taming away macro

- Sir Dark -

Sorceror
Help with an animal taming away macro

I need to make this kind of macro.
I have a lot of animals to tame near me and i have to make this macro:

1) Start taming a random animal (the animals i have near are all of the same kind)

2) Insert an IF that says "If i tame an animal -> cast flamestrike on last target"

How can i make it???

Eggit

Wanderer
IMO this is one of the main things razor was designed to do. Anyways debating aside here is the one I used, something along the lines of:

Get another pet, lets name him Sam. Alt (or maybe shift?) click sam so you auto follow him.

Say "sam follow"
target by type (creature type you want to tame) {or target random non-friendly to be more general}
[this part of the macro causes yr pet to follow the tame, and you to follow your pet so that way the tame won't get out of range]
pause 2000ms (to catch up to the tame)
for loop 5 (adjust loop number based on your skill and average attempts required to tame target)
use skill animal taming
pause 500ms
target last target (the tame should be set as yur last target from the follow section)
pause 12000ms
end for
say "all guard me" [causes the tame to go grey so you won't flag by attacking it]
cast spell flamestrike
pause 2500ms
target last target