RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with UO Fiddler

JoshyB

Sorceror
I just came back from a long hiatus away from RunUO and UO private server development. I downloaded the free UO Stygian Abyss version from the developer and installed and updated it. However, When I try to use UO Fiddler on the directory I installed it to there are 0 animations or anything. In fact, UO seems to have no mul files at all in the stygian abyss version. I was wondering how any of you were able to bypass this problem , if in fact any of you managed it all all. I would greatly appreciate any info any of you have that may be useful to this problem. Thank you

Jeff

Lord
You have to manually specify the location of the UO installation in the settings for UO Fiddler.

JoshyB

Sorceror
Oh yes I did that.. but in the installation directory for stygian abyss there are no mul files anymore.. they use .uop files. I have recently found out that the creator of UO fiddler may update it to utilize the new file extensions EA has created