RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi i have a ?with a new server that is up to date

slick

Wanderer
Hi i have a ?with a new server that is up to date

Hi i had a shard awial back til they took over the uo.gateway.And i wanted to start another shard that is up to date.I already have razor and the 2.0 download.Ok now im lost i used to use uo gateway to run it.So can anyone please tell me how do i run it now with razor?and also how to get them to work together ? Place them in the same folder in my programs? Thanks so much for the help:D i looked around and not found anything on this.And its great run uo got the site from uo gateway .As it was a mess.:( All i get is when i open the server is its listening and never opens razor.

slick

Wanderer
Ok since i worded it wrong is why no answer.Ok i used to use uo gateway to open my server.And i forgot the new program to download after uogateway did not work anymore.I tried razor but i could not find were to put the ip address.So is there another kind of uogateway to run the server to connect? Thank you.