RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Honor Virtue Luck & dmg Inc Cap ?

Lentavia

Sorceror
hi guys . how can i edit luck cap or damage inc cap when i use honor ?
Right now last level "perfection" give me 1040 luck i need to make it 5000 ?

anyone can help me ?

p.s. - sry for my bad english ...

Pakko

Traveler
Hmm? i cant find it in PlayerMobile.cs could you please share some more light on the issue as i am interested in this aswell and also setting the HCI DCI cap thanks alot.

Pakko

Traveler
Im tryin to do this also bro hope there is an answer for us :)
I have looked deep into the forums for threads relating to this issue but the onese i seem to stumble accross, all lead to other places :( sorry man.....if you get a fix on this would you be kind to share it? i have another guy on another shard working with me on a fix for this hopefully we can render an answer before to long.

Lentavia

Sorceror
the luck is capped in lootpack.cs , in my server is not capped but i search only the luck who honor gains ... i check the playermobile.cs and i don't think Luck from honor virtue is there ...

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
My bad, not sure what I was thinking about. But there isn't a cap to luck...sorta.

But there is a cap imposed on luck when lootpacks are checked.

Code:
public static int GetLuckChance( Mobile killer, Mobile victim )
{
if ( !Core.AOS )
return 0;

int luck = killer.Luck;

PlayerMobile pmKiller = killer as PlayerMobile;
if( pmKiller != null && pmKiller.SentHonorContext != null && pmKiller.SentHonorContext.Target == victim )
luck += pmKiller.SentHonorContext.PerfectionLuckBonus;

if ( luck < 0 )
return 0;

if ( !Core.SE && luck > 1200 )
luck = 1200;

return (int)(Math.Pow( luck, 1 / 1.8 ) * 100);
}

As you can see, the highest cap atm is 1200. But easy to change it.

Lentavia

Sorceror
i don't have 1200 cap ... but i need to edit "PerfectionLuckBonus" this luckbonus is from "honor virtue" ...

PerfectionLuckBonus is capped at 1000 how i can change this cap ?

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
In Honor.cs

Code:
public void OnTargetHit( Mobile from )
{
if ( from != m_Source || m_Perfection == 100 )
return;

int bushido = (int) from.Skills.Bushido.Value;
if ( bushido < 50 )
return;

m_Perfection += bushido / 10;

if ( m_Perfection >= 100 )
{
m_Perfection = 100;
m_Source.SendLocalizedMessage( 1063254 ); // You have Achieved Perfection in inflicting damage to this opponent!
}
else
{
m_Source.SendLocalizedMessage( 1063255 ); // You gain in Perfection as you precisely strike your opponent.
}
}

Lentavia

Sorceror
well ... i try to explain ... when u have 50+ bushido and u honor one creature and u are the top damager u gain "damage increase" / Perfection Damage Increase/ and "1000 luck" / Perfection Luck Bonus / . how to change the cap of "perfection Luck Bonus" i need to gain "3000" luck :) 3000 luck is good for dark father and another bosses who give arties : )

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
That formula also caps perfection to 100, which is converted to 1000 with this bit.

Code:
public int PerfectionLuckBonus
{
get{ return (m_Perfection * m_Perfection) / 10; }
}

Try to be more clear on what you want. That is the perfection bonus, how the formula works and how it's capped within the formula. There are many other areas in Honor.cs that help you gain/lose perfection bonus though.

DamageIncrease is handled in BaseWeapon.cs in the OnHit method.

Lentavia

Sorceror
well if that is true when i make this :

Code:
public int PerfectionLuckBonus
{
get{ return (m_Perfection * m_Perfection) / 1; }
}

PerfectionLuckBonus = 10 000 luck ? i go to test it ...